If you want to join the Ride 999 team on our crazy journey but don’t feel up to the full 900 miles from London to Milan there is now the opportunity to join us as a participant on one of the days. We would love to have you join us!
To sign up, you need to head to the Get Connected website by 15 April 2015 and register for the particular day you would like to take part. Choose from:
- Saturday 23 May: London to Harwich (96 miles)
- Sunday 24 May: Hook of Holland to Eindhoven (100 miles)
- Monday 25 May: Eindhoven to Spa (102 miles)
- Tuesday 26 May: Spa to Luxembourg (90 miles)
- Wednesday 27 May: Luxembourg to Nancy (93 miles)
- Thursday 28 May: Nancy to Freiberg (122 miles)
- Friday 29 May: Zurich to Feldkirch (88 miles)
- Saturday 30 May: Feldkirch to Campodolcino (85 miles)
- Sunday 31 May: Campodolcino to Milan (89 miles)
Whether you go for a flat spin through the Netherlands on day two or choose to ascend the Splügen Pass with us on day eight, we’d really love to have you along. You would be raising money for a fantastic charity as well as having the experience and satisfaction of completing part of the route.
We are also still looking for corporate sponsors who may be able to give a little more for sponsorship of a particular day on the ride, complete with branded riding jerseys for all riders and other promotional items—please (please!) contact me if you have any interest in getting involved in this way.
Last but not least, my personal sponsorship page is still open for donations. I am so appreciative for all the support I have had from colleagues, family and friends so far. Thank you so much for recognising what a mammoth effort this will be.